West Sussex, England | 2014
ZivTours is offering you an unforgettable journey through the Holy City of Jerusalem. I will take you along the footsteps of Jesus, exploring the Great City of David, climbing from the Gihon Spring up to the sacred relic of the Temple Mount, learning about the story of Mt. Zion during different periods, and visiting the remains of the historical monuments left behind. This is where biblical stories come to life!
ZivTours is ready with a plan for all groups and ages. Whether you are a Christian group here to learn about the bible first hand, a Jewish family here to celebrate Bar/Bat Mitzvah closer to your roots, or on your family vacation looking to have a fun, tasty, relaxing, educational, and memorable time, ZivTours will guide you to enjoy this meaningful country to its fullest.
From a one day guided tour to a full excursion, Israel has something for everyone. You really have to see it to believe it!
About Us & Testimonials
Who We Are & What We Do
About Ziv Cohen
Guiding is my profession, Israel is my home. It is my wish to share this incredible place with visitors from around the world. Come experience the ancient cities, fascinating archeological sites, the holy city of Jerusalem, the remarkable hills of the Galilee, and young and modern city of Tel Aviv.
Join me for a tour of a lifetime in the holy land of Israel. I have over 18 years of experience as a tour guide, tour educator, and travel consultant for families, individuals, business delegations, diplomats, and leaders of nations from all over the world. I guide groups from many synagogues and churches and pride myself of giving an honest, fair, and real account of the history and politics of this dynamic, complicated, and incredible country
- I had the most amazing journey around Israel and can I thank you so much for your kind hospitality whilst I was in your country and your amazing organisational skills, I certainly won’t forget this trip.Phil E.
West Sussex, England | 2014
- We know that we had many difficult requests but you managed to give us the best arrangements despite the short notice. On top of that, you understood our needs and accompanied us from 5am sunrise to late night tours along the boardwalk.Jeff W.
Toronto, Canada | 2014
- Thank you so very much for showing and teaching us your country, Israel! You have been so very kind, patient, and gracious to us. We will forever remember our time here with you.The Liebhaber family
New York, NY | 2014
- We look forward to returning in the near future and the first thing we will do is call you so we can once again see Israel through your eyes.Louis & Laura
El Paso, Texas | 2013
- Ben said this was his best vacation yet. We all have to agree. Thank you for organizing such a unique trip for us. You will always be remembered.The Foulk Family
Australia | March 2013
- We especially appreciate your flexibility, knowledge and humor when dealing with three active boys.The Kosser Family
January 6, 2013
- There is no way that Bob and I can thank you enough for all that you did for us while we were in Israel. We both feel like we have a new brother (much younger of course). Bob is very excited and it was fun for me to see him so happy.Bill M
San Diego, USA | 2012
- You need to know how wonderful Ziv was to Ilene and me. He was so thoughtful and always was aware of our needs. He made it most pleasant. Ziv truly made this trip and Israel special.Daniele M
New York, NY | 2012
- Thank you for making this the most wonderful trip we have ever experienced. We learned so much from your incredible knowledge about Israel. We look forward to seeing you again on our next visit.Howard & Lerri F.
- Thank you very much for a memorable tour, for the immense amount of information. You were a brilliant guide.Robert B
Brussels, Belgium | January 2012
- I just wanted to thank you, once again for all of your hard work as our tour guide. The trip was really amazing...and wouldn't have been anywhere near as amazing if it weren't for you.Amy C.
Illinois, USA | 2011
- Thank you so much for all of the knowledge you have passed on to me about the holy land in the last 9 days. Your passion and guidance has been a constant blessing for not only myself, but everyone else on the trip as well. It has strengthened my faith and stirred a new and deeper passion within me for Israel and her people. Please know that all the work you put into teaching, guiding us safely, scheduling changes, preparing rooms for us, allowing time for prayers and worship, and finally patience for our group did not go unnoticed. You have and always will have a very special place in my heart.Nicole P.
Riverside, CA | 2011
Join me on a Day Tour to the Old City of Jerusalem!
Overview from Mt. of Olives : The entrance to Jerusalem from the Bible time. Walk the pilgrims Route through the Jewish Old Cemetery to Dominus Flevit church overlooking the City.
Visit the famous Garden of Gethsemane. Stroll down the Kidron Valley where the Necropolis – Valley of the Kings holds some of the greatest Tomb Monuments from the time of the 2nd temple. Walk up the valley to reach the Old City walls. Enter the Old City and visit the southern wall excavation, where we will see the streets from 1st century AD.
Visit the most sacred relic of the Temple Mount: The Western Wall. On to the Jewish quarter where we will explore some of the ruins of Byzantine, Crusader as well as 1st Temple periods.
Travel down the Cardo street towards the Christian quarter where we visit a few stations from the ‘Way of the Cross”, a.k.a. Via Dolorosa. Then dedicate some time to the most important church: the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Walk through the colorful Arab Market and climb to the Roof of the Market to overview the Great Mosque of Al-Aqsa. From the Christian quarter walk through the Armenian Quarter and reach Mt. Zion where we visit the Room of the last supper and the Tomb of David.
Along the beautiful western city walls we will summarize the day by looking at the different remains of the fortification walls as the sun will set on the walls of the city.
End the day tour at Jaffa Gate around 6 PM.
- Depart daily.
- Minimum of 4 participants
- Rate includes all entrance fees 59$ only
- Reservation by email or Telephone required.
- Pickup and drop off can be easily arranged.